Click on each post title to comment

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Beginning

I'm incredibly grateful for my son Steven today.  He's been helping me with all this tech stuff, and I'm learning so much!  Thank you Steve!


This blog is devoted to seekers wherever they are, and to the happiness and peace of mind of all beings!     


Since I've been young, I've always wanted to understand who we are and what we're doing here.  Having researched, studied, read, and experienced life  for over 60 years now, I've come to some conclusions; the first being that the more I know, the more I know I don't know.  Secondly, though, there are some basic truths that I've discovered that seem to work for me and for so many others that I've worked with.  And lastly, even though I may never understand everything completely, I know I can find satisfying answers to most of my questions.


I realize now that happiness and peace is lived within my mind and that healing my mind and sharing my experiences with others is my ultimate purpose here while on earth.  I'm hoping this blog will inspire and motivate others to share of themselves in a similar vain.  I appreciate any and all comments, additions, questions and ponderings here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment